Inclusivity & Accessibility
Here at Pohara Beach TOP 10, we like to make every one feel welcome and included.
We want people from all walks of life to enjoy staying at our Park and feel welcomed.
Here are some initiatives we have currently to help us ensure Pohara TOP 10 is accessibility friendly:
- We have disabled parking spaces
- We have disabled friendly rooms
- We have an accessible wheelchair friendly reception
- We have disabled friendly facilities including an accessible kitchens and bathrooms
- We have comfy chairs in reception to allow guests to take a breather if need be, or to utilise while checking in
- We have portable headsets for our staff which allows them to be able to move desks in order to welcome all guests
- We are working with Council to review Park facilities and align them to 2023 standards
As a company, we are family run and our family is blended with cultures. Our staff also come from a variety of cultures, countries, religions and some speak different languages.
Pohara Beach TOP 10’s aim is to be sensitive and responsive to all identities, cultures, religions, backgrounds and gender-diversity. To us, it is important that everyone is valued, treated equal and respected for they are. We encourage our staff, and guests, to follow this.